- Roll20 Sheet Author Master List
- Guide to the Guide
- HTML – The Building Blocks
- Guide to CSS – Styling a Character Sheet
- Sheet Workers – Automating The Sheet
This page lists all posts for reading, using, and creating Sheet Workers on Roll20. Sheet workers are the way you build complex automation in a sheet (like calculating stat modifiers when stat changes).
This list will be expanded as new posts are written.
- Anatomy of a Sheet WorkerHow to write a sheet worker, and what most sheet workers have in common.
- Variables – How to Name ThingsA guide to naming things in sheet workers.
- Arithmetic in Sheet WorkersAdding, subtracting, and other arithmetic.
- What If? in Sheet WorkersHow to analyse your code and manage code branching.
- Arrays and DropdownsHow to create and use Arrays. A primer for the upcoming posts on Objects and Loops.
- Strings in Sheet WorkersIntroducing the concept of Strings, what they are and you use them in Roll20.
- Logging in the Browser ConsoleHow to use the browser console, and control what appears there.
- Strings, Arrays, and LoopsAn example of using different techniques to solve a problem - Strings, Loops, and Arrays.
- Undefined and Other Error ValuesA short noted about undefined and similar "unvariables". Avoid them when you can.
- Events, and watching AttributesSheet workers watch a character sheet for changes to specific attributes. Here's what you need to know.
Other Sheet Worker Posts
In time, I’ll add more sheet worker posts that aren’t a core part of the series. They’ll be indexed here.
- Blowing My Own TrumpetA guide to some of my other Roll20 creations, and where you can find them.
- Asynchronicity and Things to Avoid With LoopsWhat does Asynchronicity mean and how does it affect you?