Each of these games will be supported by a Roll20 sheet. Links to come.
LND is a sword & sorcery fantasy game, where the world of Zhindar is the corpse of an eldritch god, all magic comes from daemons, and adventurers are rock stars.
Click the title above for the links to download the game files.
- Legends Never Die AnnouncementA brief announcement about the game Legends Never Die!
- PAGES – dice rollsHow rolls work in LND. What is PAGES?
- Legends – What Are They?Why are they called Legends and what is a Lifepath?
- Bound Daemons in LNDWhat are daemons, and what are they for?
- Chaos – what is it for?The role of unpredictability in LND.
- Biology (and Gender and Evolution) in Legends Never Die!Say “woke” and make the sign of the cross.
- Glory – the Heroes are Rock Stars!What is Glory and what does it do?
- Dynamic and Freeform Combat in LNDCombat in LND looks like there’s a lot of rules to follow, but it’s a lot more freeform than you might realise.
- The Roll20 Sheet for Legends Never Die!Learn about the Roll20 sheet for Legends Never Die
The Carrington Event was a solar flare in 1859, that unleashed steampunk invention upon the world, and awoke darker, supernatural powers.
Our heroes travel the globe to defeat these monsters secret agena, while slowly learning they are themselves becoming monsters.
In the far future, humanity is recovering from a galactic apocalypse. Civiisation is scattered across hundreds of self-contained bubbles, each of which contains dozens or hundreds of inhabited worlds in various states of recovery.
A galactic empire is “reunifying” the scattered pocket empires, and in the fringes something that has slept for millions of years is stirring.